skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Move
Morgan Bellinger's photos.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
His eyes are cold and restless, his wounds have almost healed.
Some from Friday afternoon's Parada Del Sol rodeo. The funnest sport that I have ever photographed.
I just bought a used BG-E2 battery grip for $50. I think I like it a lot, shooting portrait without a grip gets old pretty quick.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These
are photos that I like. Not necessarily my best work, just photos that make me smile or think or get sad or remember.
Photographers
Deanna Dent Photography
Whats going on.....
crucial.
Sam Nalven Photogarfy
Transformations
Ryan A. Ruiz Photography
SHUT UP AND DANCE
Courtney Sargent Photography
just being there
Photos Et Al
Photographer
Morgan
Tempe, AZ, United States
Graduated from Arizona State University. Drove across the country for a month before my car broke down. Now I'm back in Arizona.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment